Now that the holidays are here, i have been doing practically nothing but wake up at 1pm,
crawl to the kitchen to find something to eat, take a piss and find myself in bed again!
It's amazing the sloth that I have become.
My mum is going umrah in a week, I WILL DIE i tell you..
let's not think about the amount of housework i have to do.My house will eat maggi everyday that's for sure.Anyway the past two days have been a blur of activities, or a lack thereof.
I can't even remember the last time i showered. BUT tomorrow will be better!
Going to the beach with my chicas, the beach!
Then tuesday with my cherries and our boys! I love planned days like this. :)
Oklah I DID clear my wardrobe, started to clear my table, apply for new passport!
that's quite a lot. And today i went cycling around my neighborhood with a
bicycle that could kill me because everytime I pedal it will become looser and
the brake doesn't work when I'm going DOWN a slope that is leading to a road.
Wah in barely 30mins I went back home lah! So scary or what.
Oh speaking of passport......might not be going Bintan leh!
Hearing so much bad reviews about it! So....no plans...for now. Its oklah, we'll see.
Doesn't matter where the destination,
as long as it's with you. ;)