I just heard the most EXCITING BALLS OF FUN AND ADVENTURE news that will have
me all psyched to get a GPA of 4 next semester. Study trip to Australia. (!!!???!!!)
is that awesome or just plain freaking awrrrsuumeee??!
Hah hah oklah obviously I'm excited beyond words I might as well burst
with exclamation marks but omgomg if I get to go............therefore nothing will stop me
now, the criteria is simple. Get a GPA of at least 2.0, make sure your name
is not in the "little black book", apparently these sneaky teachers have a book
to keep track of students who misbehaves like more than 3 times,
wearing slippers included wtf ah really so i'm going to wear shoes from now on.
Nvm lah right. And I will have go to that COMPULSORY pulau ubin camp.
yes, sadly unfortunately and really gravely despairingly i have to OVERNIGHT there.
OH the horror..I will sleep with my eye mask and ear
plugs just so you know, the hantu2 won't disturb me hopefully. EEEE ubin at night why me!!
I have past that stage of going camping man! I don't even own a backpack!
So anyway yeah and I also have to save like maybe $900 by September
cause they will cover about $1000.
Think I can make it? Insya'allah. I will start saving NOW!
I tell you, if I'm not selected...I'll be DAMN sad for a week.
Then I'll use the money to go on a REAL holiday and you girls better get your horns
ready cause I'm dragging any of you along with me!
ok let's not go there just yet. Please pray that I get to go on this trip!