My sister has got to be one of the funniest person I know. I become a laughing machine whenever we have random conversations during wee hours of the night when we can't sleep, or when she ALWAYS makes bloopers like saying she wants to get something from "ebuddy" instead of ebay. Yeah that sorta thing. I'm glad we've past through the stage where stabbing each other with something blunt would be really enticing. Oh we had our moments. I remembered waking her up at 2am just cause i found a stain on my dress that she just wore. And told her to wash immediately. Of course she didn't lah. Sharing is NOT a joy ok.
I still fight with her over my share of clothes but it's all good now. We're grown ups now and though we may not be as close as the Olsen twins, I can sense that she trust me more and more especially with important decisions like courses to take and such, I even felt touched when she calls me before she press submit. -aww- yeahh..and I'm beginning to hear more personal stories in her life, though not many cause I am still a big sis, at least I'm hearing SOMETHING right.
I'm so afraid of what she can be exposed to outside but I know I can't bind her by the waist, so by giving sisterly advice that I hope she will actually abide to, she will conquer. Cause I've got her back.