I really wonder how I do it.How I go to school every morning, go through presentations every day,
come back home by 4.30pm, put down my things, change, not so much
a splash of water on my face and off I go to work. Good days, bad days,
human's mood swinging like a ricochet, clocking off work by 9.30,
reach home open up my lappy and start my journal stretching the night all
the way through till it reaches midnight where by then intense exhaustion might
have already set in but all I can think about is the cycle. The daily cycle of going through the
same thing, with lots of complains mind you, wishing how I could have it easier. Wishing I
don't have to support myself wholesomely at this age, at this time.
But I did, I need and I have to. Whenever I have bad days like these, I'll always try to
to remember my purpose and the setbacks I have signed up for. It gets easier they say,
I'd say come on already, its about time.