“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, November 29, 2009,11:40 PM
Since it is virtually impossible to find ANY pictures of this historic night online, here are some of the pre-happenings of them taken randomly. BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! in 3 words: Saucy, kinky and just too sexy! I am still trying to accept that I am a normal(boring)person who has to go to school tomorrow. Why can't I just stay being Talulah and create my own dance moves which my friends find disturbingly entertaining?
Hot stuff ahh...HAHAHomg please ignore me.
well done girls! came armed with 3 days worth of things for one night, left with the room looking like it was bombed. eeks. To Zee, we REALLY hope you had as much fun as we did and we REALLY hope that this would be one night you won't ever forget. For more exciting journeys together. I love you and hope that the next 4 weeks will run smoothly for the wedding of the year, 01.01.10. :)