“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, November 18, 2009,3:00 PM
So what's cooking? Apart from the immense pressure of finding everything burlesque for the upcoming hen night(STILL haven't found anything) life's good! Crazily packed, what's new but still good.
if only i can have everything here AND look like this(?!) . . .
Anyway, I also went to see Idol live yesterday! It was quite fun!
Sylvia should win lah really. or Sezairi!
Anyone wants tickets can ask from me cause Nurul has lots for the next coming weeks! . . .
Lastly, as I am slowwwly migrating to the new phone, i'm going to miss having these animations as part of our everyday conversation together.. Its like our secret language..and now it's going to be gone forever.. :(