I have exactly 3 weeks before I become hip and cool and advance to Year 2. Being a Year 1 freshie and 22 is so blah.
Nolah it just sounds nicer when someone asks you which year are you in you know.
Now how did time catch up at this speed?
Wasn't it just recently that I got my O results too!? fuhh.
ANYWAY being none the wiser, i gotta stop chasing pirates and actually be in the moment to get my ass burn and do what I have to do. I don't know why and when I started to switch off but yeah I did and it's due time I pay for it. Epitome of "nah ambik kau" man. Crunch time is here baby. Face it. Deal with it. I CAN DO THIS!
After that I'm going to transport myself to an island and not do anything but read trashy magazines and sip mock mojitos off a tall iced JAR i swear.
psst. who's reading this blog anyway? anyone?