“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, December 26, 2009,7:20 PM
As usual, I'm having so much fun I don't ever want it to stop. :) It's getting as good as it gets and nothing else matters when my heart is so filled with joy and love.
The year is ending and I am glad I have made it this far, devoured all the pleasures and some shit to have reach this point, craving for even more greatness in 2010. Heck, bring it on I would say! My heart has withstand all the shortcomings and I've managed to cry lesser(i think) this year, laughed a little more heartily, being loved and loving hopelessly.
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
And with that my friends, I wish you a smooth (with a dose of craziness) year ahead, skipping your way through as if the path ahead is full of daisies. ;)