This entry is dedicated to Miss Zizi Ezlina who is turning
into a Mrs Bagarib in less than 3 days. THREE days people.
This is such a surreal moment for all of us and I can't imagine the feeling
you are experiencing now, it must be freaking AWESOME
amidst all the intense stress, tears, screw-ups and all the setbacks but
you know what babe? You are here, inches to the finishing line,
looking amazing as always and a million steps above all of them
who thought you wouldn't make it through.
SCREW them because you did and that's all that matters.
This is the journey I am certain we won't ever forget, cause we were
there this whole year listening to your woes and got excited about every
little details included in the wedding. You have no idea how happy I am
seeing you so sooo happily in love with Omar. He is truly the One for you. :)
I am sure you will be the most hottest and sexiest
wife for him even Gabriel Solis would be ashamed!
My heart is swelling just knowing that you will have a blissful marriage,
lots of love and stories(advices?) for us half-single ones. Heh.
I found some pictures of us! Here here..







So much memories no? Good times good times. :)
I'll cherish those flighty, "drunkard", stupid,
sexy, trippy, wild, obnoxious moments with you to bring them to my grave.
hahaha..remember that night... oklah i wont start.
for now.. in 3 days baby, your life will never be the same again.
IN THE MOST FANTASTIC WAY!!


I love you sissy.
We all do, we want the best for you so
trust us to make sure your wedding runs
as smoothly as it possibly can, heck we're making sure its perfect!

See the rest of you on 01.01.10! <3