“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, January 16, 2010,12:00 PM
Just had the best filling weekend! Filled with lots of food, glorious mouth-watering food of which I will definitely come back for more. Syasya's house especially, I'm making it a ritual! Also had an awesome time having a sharing session with zizi the new hot young wife more on her sharing and we listening, laughing loudly and amazed by the..things she did on her honeymoon. HAHA. ok, I really had a great time. :)
Just to add on, Hairloom & Caramel is amazing they actually went beyond my expectations and made our experience there a really warm and cosy one. I love places like this, so quirky, hidden and with just the right amount of crowd so it doesn't matter if you make a lot of noise, with just the right amount of comfort that you don't want to leave till it closes.