My dearest mother, we miss you so much!
Your husband is really a handful. For a start, he is hungry alllll the time and
changes his HOME clothes 3 times a day and leaves them everywhere around the house.
Not to forget, his medicines have to be given by hand even if I already prepared them and placed them on the kitchen table which he frequently pass by whenever in search for food. I am really amazed by the amount of housework that needs to be done every single day and now I understand why it can be considered a full time job. A job I really don't want to master....yet.
Your children! Have been a great help so far, surprisingly so. Else I could have really gone mad from just taking care of this one man in the house. The milk I bought this morning is already half gone....no guesses to whose tummy it went to. So my dearest overworked mother, we really can't wait for your return, this friday!! For now, let me just master the art of cooking rice without it tasting like rocks.