“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, January 03, 2007,6:30 PM
31/12/06 entry.
ive fed The Beast. The Beast is satisfied, for now. The Beast was let loose till the wee hours of the morning and the sweet sweet taste of the aftermath was worth every little second of it. That Beast had the time of her life after so long of caving in..and for what? barely nothing! alrite alrite. hah. our new year's eve was a BLAST. it was amazing fun! chijmes was out of the picture right after we step into it. boring with a capital B! so we headed to the national museum party, and living to its name, we partied! HARD. well not immediately of course, n not WE-all of us. we- me,zuin n wan to be exact. pffft. (this is like indirectly cursing you tau dayu.) ya.dayu out of all ppl..REFUSED to boogie with us the virgin dancers. how supportive babe! thnx eh. for bringin us there ONLY. so there. we were literally dragged away from the dancespot aroung 2.45am. heh. again zuin?
ps.pictures soon! hehehe..cheeky ones smore. pps.only after 2years of having stable ongoing pay, i finally bought my first levi's! such victory huh. ppps.cherries get together again pls!