“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, January 02, 2007,2:30 AM
dig this. new scoop on michael jackson: he's planning to convert to Islam! no comments, just soooo funny! as a muslim,i shall say alhamdullilah. heh.
night shift now. having my ass and this lappie planted in front of my patients especially this particular auntie who's making a racket the whole night! she's demented. doesnt know that she's in the hospital and so she keeps banging everything in sight to gain attention so she can go "walk2". im not complaining. right?
anyway. woohoo! last night. meeting cherries 2mr! yay! we'r going shopping kan3? haha.somehow yall loathe shopping with me. i can feel it! oklah2, we do smthing else AFTER the shopping that is. haha. i need to find presents lahhh not for me. promise. ;)
im going jogging with kak melati and ana on friday. these two has never set foot on a jogging track since their poly days..which is bout 4 years ago! my goodness. i think il be in fits of laughter watching them.hehe.
and ouh my dollies, lets not forget our girls night out ok. i have the details and il msg yall soooon. I CANT WAIT. wee~ ;))