“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, December 14, 2006,9:30 PM
Extracted from dayu's blog: "Shopping again!With my dearest mai! ALAMAK where is my zuin?we need you la.We misbehaved without you.See la!Now we have the same shoe!!!!Aiyo!
eh halo! you copied me ok! hahaha.. i dowan to shop with you redi.. its either what i want, you oso want or what you want i say not nice and then you bingit. and then we'll walk n walk n walk and we get soo tired then il get pissed and irritated and you'l still be all smiley and laughing and it'l make me more pissed! haha. im so cranky i know. i still love you lah, i just dowan to shop with you already liao. heh.