“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, November 12, 2006,5:00 PM
my highlights.
when was the last time you wanted to go tanning and it suddenly rained,heavily, jus when your bum is sitted comfortably on the sand already, BUT u dun sulk n whine, instead you play in the rain!!??n get soaking WET! when? when?? and and.. when was the last time you laughed so hard that your tummy ache, and that even any bad food service doesnt affect you? you rather find it amusing even. heh. and of course, when was the last time YOU had a really great time, better than any chocolates in the world with your closest girls just talking about nothing, with your feets soaked in water at vivocity? haha. i did ALL of that in one day. and it was by far my greatest day. thankiu lovelies. ps: my mixed emotions was centered at the end of the day. i didnt cry when it was funny and i didnt laugh when it sad. hahah.