“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, September 26, 2006,5:19 AM
hmm.
few questions to ponder on. 1. Would you be happier if you had more money? (Not necessarily to buy more, but to have the privilege of not worrying about earning and thus being able to devote more time to the things you really want to do, be it do yoga as you please or go to Africa and save kids from poverty.) 2. What will make you truly satisfied? Money, beauty, a loving relationship, great friendships? All of the above? 3. Does having less money build more character? Does too much money numb people in some way? Some "poorer" has to learn to scrimp and save and think creatively, while those "richer" has everything at her feet... 4. Does money affect YOUR friendships? Would you be friends with someone poorer or richer than you? Only poorer? Only richer? il update my answers soon. ;) chao.