“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, June 07, 2006,7:30 PM
waking up early sucks!
its been 3 days of orientation! fuhh..i still got till friday till all this ends and THEN work starts. ive been pretty sleepy throughout the infection control, CARE programme, just basically be-a-good-nurse-or-else talks. my attention span is so short already! haiyo. but dont blame me, they're so long winded and boring and so to prevent from dozing off, i just think of other stuffs! hah..like dream wedding,dream job, even a dream house! haha so feeling... and ya..i got ward 58! im kinda excited but worried cause i dunno ANYBODY there. oh its an oncology(cancer) ward actually. paying class aircon and all. i miss going out! haiz..at least i still have my weekends this week. ta. p.s happy 2yrs 5mths to you love.