“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, March 24, 2006,6:30 PM
guess what?
im not updating from home cause i cant anymore. period. home phone is out. internet too. hp was paid off almost immediately. phew. its crazy at home. i miss blogging. ive got soooooo much to say but whadeheck. been and back from sentosa with buddies last weekends. had a great time. duh. heh. this weekends, going to johor with attachie buddies pulak! weehoooooo! we're playing paintballs..eat around and shop!! bf and wan is driving. yang lain duk blakang..altogether 10 of us going. cant wait really. hee. that's all lah. haiya. dunno when's the next time im gonna be here. so, take care yar. ;)