“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, March 16, 2006,11:55 PM
i miss blogging.
im dead tired every single minute for the past four days. i dislike imh for its, journey, ( 1hr45mins max.) environment and the lack of things to do. or shud i say totally nothing? patients wise..hmm. cute as hell. one couldn't stop kissing us that we had to avoid her all the time! notice the her. THANK GOD. and no, i havent been to the male ward. so far, been working with selve and hana for the past days except for tomorrow, and im enjoying the company. ;) haiz. oh well. a great thing tomorrow is friday. and im in morning shift. fyi, Gerhana Ska Cinta @ esplanade 8-10pm on saturday. ;) im gonna be there alright. n sunday is suntanning day! coolness. im taking my 4 n a half hr beauty sleep now. take caring.