“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, February 12, 2006,12:57 AM
the sakura n venezia day out.
zee organized the day and she had to pay the gst. haha. oh well, it was a fun day. lots of eating and spending ridiculous amt of money. only mard n sya were nt present.. so yeah.. PICTURES!!
at sakura bukit panjang..
The first group photo since rosh had to go off. gonna miss you beb.
the babe of all babe.
non stop picture taking.
i swear we were all trying too hard to be shorter than we already are!
ICE CREAM!! oh no, its gelato actually. and soooooo nice. yalah tynn, we never take the ice cream picture.
still at bukit panjang. everybody having their favourite ice cream.
i like this pic. very au naturel..
this is hilarious!!!! hahaha..sorry zee.
we just cant stop cant we..
tynn took this.
taken by yours truly.
ok ok..its finishing..
n there you have it! tsk. more pictures at multiply grlz.