“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Monday, May 15, 2006,7:10 PM
im here!
pulau ubin was great! the rocky earth trails.. the uphill slopes.. the wooshing of the wind on our sweat-drenched faces.. the drizzles of rain.. the song saya mahu kahwin by dayu which seems so nostalgic suddenly.. the hunger pangs.. the picture-perfect moment when bf fall from his bike into the puddle of mud.. (he just wanted to save his watch n wallet first u noe..expensive katekan..haha) the close to 4hours of riding.. practically burning our quadriceps.. that was it. the uber fun outing before dayu starts work. now. when will the spa trip be?