“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, October 12, 2006,2:06 AM
i need a break. a getaway to sumwhere real blissful. anywhere! im so tired. how i wish im in this island where the day never ends, where the beach is long and endless,sandy n white, where the sun is just nice n warm for me to bask in, where there's spa retreats at every corner i go, where there's new culture i can absorb myself in, and of course there should be new types of food i can try and new places for me to shop! where2? when2? haiya, i just need to get away from here. from work, from problems, from singapore, from everything lah. i just wanna be alone. or just with friends. mundane is not good u noe. so.. if anybody planning for a short trip out of here, ask me ok? bye. ;)