“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, December 01, 2006,5:30 PM
ok, leave is over. the break is finished. back to work now. i had an allergic reaction recently. got me a pretty much missy-elliot-kinda-lips, only pinker of course. due to...... oh nvm. it was outrageous! if it left me with no reason BUT to take mc, then no word can describe it better than outrageous. bloody painful too! my first mc in 6months! wow. such a workaholic eh. hur hur. anyways. a few friends are getting married soon.. nura from nursing, kak rai from err those dikir days and zee's sis just got engaged!
and im invited to the first two..weee.. weddings are nice to go to if your not a relative or kendarat. hee. ps. and of course this is so temporary cuz i got bored with the emo girl skin.