“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, December 05, 2006,5:04 AM
im experiencing a phenomenal euphoria. im full of glee.
hah. like they say, appreciate what your having now, u'l never know when it'l be gone.
oh well. girls.. i miss yall! coffee?? tea? ME?? heh. night shift does this to yer head, i tell you.
but seriously, i need to be in contact with people. i feel so isolated. go here there everywhere alone. (contradicts the first para huh.) my full day agenda would be what you wud really call bumming around. i could watch the whole season 2 of greys anatomy! and even repeat some episodes! what a miserable life. shopping trip anyone? my money's going to waste in the bank lying untouched.