“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, August 23, 2009,9:40 PM
Now now, i have been at this for 2 straight days and i tell you it has done nothing to what they call added knowledge, i look like CRAP, greasy hair, chapped lips, neck strain, smelly pjs, massive grumpiness, lack of sleep..you get where i'm going. i just want this to finish dammit!!
After this i tell you, i'm going to savour each minute of not having to touch maths for the next 5 weeks. Its like waving a huge candy in front of a kid who cannot reach to it.
BIG SIGH. now back to binomial distribution and completing the what again? yup. i'm so screwed.