Last few snippets of the semester
from my favourite facilitator.
"I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation we had today Mai. I appreciate the fact that you wanted to know more about me. I thrive on individuality, but not in a selfish way. What I mean is, I constantly want to challenge myself and I know that whatever challenge I encounter, I will complete it well.
Continue to stay positive Mai. There is a unique calmness that you carry with you which is ideal for the area that you are venturing into. A change of career from nursing to hospitality I would say is definitely for the better. We must always dare to venture into the unknown and dare to aspire.
All the best my dear and take care."
Truly, you became an inspiration for me over the months
with the tales of your constant setbacks and stumbles.
But look where have all that brought you now..
I am just glad that I had the opportunity to meet someone like you,
to always remind myself the purpose of why I am here and doing this.
Thank you Mrs Daisy Teh.
With all my heart,
It was a great pleasure.