“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, July 24, 2009,2:00 PM
Things i love about Fridays.
Because its Friday, self explanatory.
Finding a website with really pretty pictures totally unrelated to tumblr.
Can't wait for that nice sweet brunch on Sunday with youuuu. ;)
Knowing that I got no work/school crap to do on the weekends!
Having a planned alone time after school later.
End of detox week baby! though i think i failed in some very little ways that you won't even notice. :p
And went online browsing and had a full-blown LUST over skirts and denim jackets!
You know where a quarter of my pay is going to this month.