Today, I learned that though life can offer you greatness,
it can also jerk you off balance with the most coldest
and harshest of reality that you can ever imagine.
When that happens, you will feel like you are being stripped
bare and left to endure the cold dark night.
Today I learned that, indeed, nothing lasts forever.
Nothing you plan and aim for will get you through to the
finishing line. One can only hope.
Because the one making that decision is only Him.
Today a close friend of mine lost her partner, the love of her life.
Losing the chance to say her last goodbye.
I don't know how else to say this..but my heart goes out
to you and I know you will get through this..not now,
but you will eventually. I pray that nothing more painful can
ever happen to you and your family now.
Just think of the good times you had with him, because
then you will be reminded that you made him happy till his
very last breath.
I hope your smile comes back bright and shiny one day.
My deepest condolences.
Rest in peace Rickie.