“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, November 12, 2008,11:09 PM
as i'm schlepping through the mundane cycle every day has to offer, i kinda await for something great to happen. otherwise, life is pretty good. really good. some pictures of yes, birthdays. one etched comfortably in my head forever that will always have me overflowing with blissful thoughts.
awesome awesome gift everrrr.
i even received a replica card! how cool is my boyfriend. (though he took like 3 hours to do that.)
lets go out girls!
thank you thank you thank you baby!
his turn! i managed to get him to hunt for some things before meeting me for a picnic underneath the stars. seeing you run to me with the hugest smile was priceless.
i love this! a superhero and a princess bubble blows.
i love you like crazyyou know that. thank you for making all the efforts, putting in so much hard work to make my birthday a perfect one. not forgetting that awesome present too!
and these girls.. are the greatest.. i want this smug-worthy warm feeling to last a lifetime. you know i love you not just because i love gossip girls, i just really do. ;)
for now, i'll embrace it like how the sun amuses itself with water.