“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, October 28, 2008,12:00 PM
what would you do if you saw a drunken mother trying to open her car door while her two daughters are waiting to get in? what would you do if you were there when a shop owner is telling a muslim woman to get out cause he only serve his own race? what would you do if you saw your best friend's boyfriend with another girl? what would you do if you saw a man abusing his girlfriend while you were strolling in the park?
what would you be morally taught to do, and what would you actually do?