“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, September 28, 2008,11:50 PM
its two more days to raye and i am finally FINALLY done with the shopping and whatnots. i cant be bothered to totally spring-clean my room so i just neatly packed the unsightly mess under the bed with the comforter covering the damage. hmm. oh and i am never ever going to set foot at geylang again till next year. it is such a tiring chore. but i love it when we go there and challenge as to who will see the most friends. he won hands down with about 13 friends that night, and out of pity he let me count my family as friends cause i saw none. pffft. i think i look so desperate that he said, "oklah u go make a new friend ah k, that uncle jual coconut looks friendly." geram tak?
uhh, and hearing F1 at marina was already goosebumps-inducing, what more having seated tickets for it? amazing stuff eh?