“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, September 24, 2008,9:30 PM
this is extremely belated but the memories are still fresh in my mind. had an outing cum iftar with my beloved nuh friends at sakura and it was a package of pure madness fun. it was sooo great i was smiling my gums out throughout my sleep. you guys are exceptional. ;)
visiting them(again) in the ward. and kak mel is a pregger(again!)
the lot, and the good good foood.
and we cant end the day with just that can we? what better way than to karaoke! i tell you..these people...are m.a.d. especially a certain someone. just look down.
aaaand some others. there's just something about belting out your feelings through a song no?
uff. boohoo. i still wish we were working together!
thank you thank you thank you! i would love to see all of you again. don't forget me?