“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, October 31, 2008,12:00 AM
Dayu! we made it! we need something to celebrate! though it was almost slit-throat feel-like-poking-you-with-my-protractor moments, it was worth it don't you think? i wouldn't have done it without you, and i would like to think its vice versa. heh. let's just wait and see for now. in the meantime, its finally out of our system. -throws confetti in air-
and after two weeks of experiencing both extremes of highlights and lowlights, it's finally back to work for me. amidst all that mayhem i managed to catch two crappy movies and one of my favourite gore movie of all times..SAW 5! though i was squirming most of the time, you gotta love this as much as i do! quick with saw 6 already!
thank you to my sidekicks hana and nurul for your mini surprise and presents! i love it!