“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, April 27, 2007,11:31 PM
i remembered this conversation and it had me in stitches. yet again.
so there was this mat in the hospital, you know those guys going around with their alpha excell and nimbus mattresses for bedbound patients? ya thats the one. most of them are mats, so anyway, he's always flirting lah. especially with hana and anis and yama and yana. haha. really what. not me,nope. i very muke baik. ;p he always ajak they all go clubbing with him and his friends. then that time he told me to convey the message that he's going the day after, " bilangkan hana ngan yama lah eh." then i was like, "ah, oklah."
when the next two days went by, (which of course we didnt go) he went to hana and said this, " eh korang due beradik bleh gi keje kat bubble tea ah, due2 kaki buih."
he he he.
seriously. can their language get any weirdly funnier??