“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, April 18, 2007,2:55 AM
if you got money to spent(unlike me), go watch Freedom Writers. its so good i cried buckets cause of the cast spot-on acting. and its not even about l.o.v.e! so there.
he gave me flowers. yellow this time. ;))
zuin has officially started her diploma course in nyp on monday and just recently she told us she's been a very very naughty girl.. hmmm..why's that, i WONDER. hah. eye candiess!!! wahloa i so jealous. NOT about the guys lah..i think. haha. i also want to go nyp! hmph. im so stuck in the ward lor. now everything is about preparing for JCI audit. we're literally trained to be perfect. im so scared il go blank if they ask me questions! "do you know where's the fire exit?" ermm.. maybe there? "how do you handle a chemo spillage?" oh! there's a spill kit at the counter. "ok but how do you do it?" i think there's a manual kit IN the spill kit. NOT! i seriously cant function when im kanchiong. ok nvm. its in june right? i still have 2 months. eh just now i heard someone said 81 days. are they serious?? counting down? i want to take mc.