“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, March 31, 2007,10:54 PM
im meeting them cherries in about an hour. i had a blast at jurong east indoor stadium yesterday cause.... we watch the international muay thai competition! it was just pure fun especially our seating area cause we had alot of thais around and damn they sure liven up the atmosphere with their screamings and acting like the fighter's coach. wah sampai marah2! 60% of the time i was just watching them lah. so entertaining tau. the comp was 6hours long mind you. nevertheless, i had a great time, more when its with you. takmu jealous lah when i see those hot berketak2 bodies k. see only waaat..hehe. and ouh, thailand won lah. like duhhh. but singaporeans were not too bad too! there was this malay guy who looked really young and small, but omg his moves were spot on. really amazing how their legs could really swing to the opponent faces. my legs could only reach erm the waistline?
my darling boyfriend just went for a cycling trip to desaru from changi with his guys. for 3 days! have fun babe.take care of yourself.. im missing you already. ok bye. tears threatening to flow.(im in the library)