“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, February 25, 2007,12:07 AM
its been such a lazy weekend! i went to an old friend's wedding and saw sooo many other old friends. brought back so many memories of dikir. since the groom was from kelana purba, the whole big group of them played tribute to him by what else but dikir-ing. such a fresh change from the usual sumbang karaoke. hah. it was nice lah.. have a happy marriage you guys, and kak rai, you were gorgeous, as always! ;)
sunday. today. i just got back from a short lazyyyy sleepy date with love. he was uttering inappropriate words the whole day! we're supposed to have breakfast but we ended up meeting at 12! wah. lunch already.. and the weather is irritatingly weird lah. freaking hot then suddenly rain and hot again and then rain again. how to go out like that. so it was a really lazy sunday. which was comfortably nice actually.. we've missed each other alot. i haven seen him in 10 days ok! gimme a break. but then we had to leave, he had to go to work and i have to go to my sister's cny open house. speaking of which! im late for it! oh man.