“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, February 04, 2007,1:48 AM
ouh and 3 days to the big event baby. ;) he said its a romantic surprise..uhhh cant wait! u better love my presents! 3 years huh. threeeeee loooong yearrrrs. the whole world knows its full of ups and downs. but it has been a blissful journey albeit all that has happened. oh you know. the screamings,smashing of things,punching, vulgar machines.heh. i just wanna say this. your still my darling, my one and only person who i will run to when im shattered, my confidante, my companion during my off days, the one person that im truly comfortable with, the one that i like to eat gelare,ayam penyet,fish n co, anything chocolate,cup noodles and basically everything with, the one that i like to go to movies and smuggle long john's with, the one that i like to dress up for and having you complimenting my every inch, the one that i love massaging my back after work, cuddling me when i get bullied, wipe my tears when i cry and obviously the one that i dont like to go shopping with! hehe.kidding darling. i love you ok. till the starry starry night in the clear dark blue skies. ;)