“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Monday, January 09, 2006,7:20 PM
she's ubiquitous.
why did she have to embarass me again. blaming ME out of EVERYBODY for the things SHE didnt do. talking about things in the past and assume that il be like that ALL the time. expect me to show her things that ive not prepared and altogether scolding me AGAIN. Im sick to my stomach just looking at her pathetic face. I just wish the patient with MRSA would spit on her. Im sorry. Ive warned about the bad language didnt i? She suck man. Suck cow excoriating nipples with pus filled breasts. eurgh. she's a damn irritating person man and i think i should stop talking about her NOW before i lose my cool. ta.