“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, January 06, 2006,9:11 AM
sappy-ish
i saw a love story just now and it made me cry buckets. THE NOTEBOOK. Its about this guy who fell in love at first sight with this girl and will do ANYTHING just so she could go out with him, hanging on a ferris wheel included. they did fell in love.VERY hard. till the girl parents saw them. they didnt like him cause he was poor and decided to move out of the country. It is so pissing sad that it will blow your mind. eurgh. so plzzz..go. buy it,rent it, steal it whatever. itz a must have.
Anyways. weekends are finally here, even though im enjoying my neuro posting.. il be glad to meet mamasitaz tomoro, that is if ive got no other plans. But will do, il make time for you dearies.. In the meantime.. lets just enjoy SOME pictures to cheer myself up. Im in a hell of a mood. No point talking.