“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, September 04, 2009,11:30 PM
Finally for some pictures! Been seeing him for the last 3 days, haven't gotten bored of it yet. :p it's only during these quiet free weekdays that we get to spend the days and nights together, always laughing always full of smiles, often wandering around to nowhere in particular, always having a good time. :)
found the real deal of blackbird at Ruby's. It is so solid and hardcore!
i said French, he said Italian.
decided to put the glasses to good use.
some really delightful displays.
The yummiest of them all! Also known as Glow and Mr Pink. Glow cause it glows in the dark. soooo cool i squealed!
sakaeee for dinner. :)
him with a piece of heaven on earth. (soft shell crab temaki)
and..we just HAD to end the day at the most inappropriate of places to wear heels right? yeah..we just HAD to. he even promised it wouldn't take long.. knowing him, long is an overstatement.
it took all of 3 hours. thanks baby! for giving me your flu, some blisters and a lot of Mustafa's love! you owe me one darling.