shoes that glides, pants that fits, bra that sits, peach, corals, buckles,
fringe(this was really 6 months ago man. i haven't bought anything that resembles even one strand of hair), leopard always leopard,
jumpsuit!, zippers on tee, scary animals on tee, weird shoes,
black skirt that swirls when i twirl and oh oh! a doctor boxy satchel bag.
why can't i upload any pictures in blogger?? really why?
Today is the 2nd day of the 5 weeks break and I am already
restless. I can't relax because I know that I can do lots of things
but nothing is coming my way. Therefore I am tense.
Pretty much nonsense if you ask me.
I also wonder... what is really the best recipe for a solid
communication with your partner?
Where both sides won't get all too emotional with the slightest comments?
What is it? Is it keeping to yourself a lot more?
Is it expressing a lot less?
Is it the mindset that we have to change? To suit whose needs?
To fill up what kind of criteria?
Is there a love potion that we didn't take?
Hmmmm. Now, please don't get the wrong idea.
I am extremely happy with him, its the occasional tiffs and this
too much time going on thats making me extra reflective on the
slightest minute issue.
Or maybe I'm just tense.
ps: i miss you.