“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, April 26, 2009,3:20 PM
When girls have a choice of dirt-cheap still beautiful clothes to choose from in the comfort of another girl's room, this is how it should look like.
Firstly: Personal invitation.
Of course, turn your room into a shop showcasing your best pieces.
Buy plastic bags the size of your nephew with no handles and roll your customer's purchases into them.
Be the organizer AND the model.
wrap it up with manicures for each other.
and....succumbing to the floor when satiated.
and of course a little fun! don't worry zee, you'll be a hot pregger.