“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, April 14, 2009,8:26 PM
tomorrow would be the start of everything. its the orientation day and next week on, i'll be a full-time student again. i don't know why, but its really scaring the shit out of me. am i supposed to be overtly excited? because its only school for god's sake, not a reality show. i don't know i'm just having those moments, those niggling something-bad-is-gonna-happen feeling. which is saying alot because bad things usually happen to me during social events like these. (please god,don't make me trip and fall on my face while playing a game tomorrow) but seriously? i think its the money. i think that is the reason i'm SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO.
there i've said it. wish me luck for tomorrow then. its time kids.