“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, April 15, 2009,2:00 PM
have you seen her tv show? that Rachel Zoe Project? i think she's MAD! she finds 20minutes of her ass-tight schedule to shop at a vintage store and she spents $20,000 flat. yes, she makes about $6000 a DAY but..who spends like that! this is just fantasy really. to spend like that and have Marc Jacobs as your best friend IS fantasy. for me, that show is slowly becoming an addiction.
ps: yesterday went very smoothly. we played very very "exciting" games, i made some nice young friends who thought i was 17, i tripped yes, but i didn't fall and..i think i'm gonna get the hang of it. slowly but surely. thank you. :)