“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, July 31, 2008,9:00 PM
oh crap, i didn't know working the "office hours" can be such a pain in the ass. i hate hate hate with all my heart's worth the massive amount of people overcrowding whatever personal space you are entitled to, the terribly slow pace of the bus due to the jam, god the list just goes on,its such a colossal waste of time and that 15mins-more sleep i can get before preparing for work BUT all is good, i have a job and that's all that matters. WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN after almost resorting to cutting my wrist through bouts of depression(ok bedeklah are you crazy) i am at a point where i can say, "hey its not so bad after all."
oh isn't it ENORMOUSLY AWESOME that its the weekends?? gosh i am so bloody excited. a short KL trip and i'll whoosh my bum off to all the hot acts at fort canning!
i miss my pc though, boo. that explains the lack of updates.
oh!oh! zouk was the funnest to date! it was hilarious in a bittersweet way. i love you girls madly. no,not yusuf mazlan. hah, alright now..have a fabulous weekend! ;)