“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, July 02, 2008,5:00 PM
i was going through dayu's friendster and guess what, she kept allll of our old pictures! it made me smile and laugh and thought of all the superb great times we had, not that we're stopping them now! thinking back, we were there for each other through it all, we understand each other so much now we could even finish each other's sentences. it has been my utmost pleasure knowing you two for what? 4years now? i'd never change it for the world.
misaiiiii days are over baby!
those lets-go-for-hot-chocolate-starbucks nights.
this, if i could capture, i would keep it in my scrapbook moment forever.
dayu's incessant "eh dengarlah cerite!" yes dayu, we never fail to give you our attention. (sometimes faking it.)
celebrating of birthdays lavishly..
this is super classic, even hajar is around!
graduating together..
sheesha-ing till we mabuk, no till zuin mabuk.
just icing on the cake was my chocolate buffet and getting my first MAC birthday! i love you two! i know WE'RE in it for the long run. ;)