“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, May 22, 2008,10:06 PM
-and my lovely saves the day!-
a black man came up to me the other day. i turned to give him my coldest stare (im still working on it.) " hey there i just really wanted to say hi" yeah you already did, now go away. "oh, are you shy?" HAH, no i am not. i am just not interested in your kind of people who can randomly come up to any girl you see JUST TO SAY HI. "woah ok, well you are really pretty. can't i talk to you?" no u can't, now please go. "but why?i just want to be your friend. well ok. by the way you really have a nice physique. i can't get to know you?"
RIGHT flattery doesn't get you a ticket to get in my pants buddy! sickening.