“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, May 04, 2008,11:30 PM
i am thankful that i have many wonderful amazing girlfriends, i know that whenever the urge to cry succumbs they would always be there, stroking my hand, messing up my hair, all warm and comforting making me feel safe in their arms, telling me everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be alright. you girls make me so happy that all i want to do is keep you from harm and love you endlessly.
nevertheless, i am still brazing through it all, just the same. i miss you. more than you can imagine.