“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, March 22, 2008,2:00 PM
All over again for you.
i am feeling glad, elated and truly loved. this tightest circle, these sweet wonderful people whom i am planning to keep tucked deep inside my heart forever are those who would always make my day that just bit bearable, heck even wonderful. they never ceased to put a smile so wide on my face. Hana, anis and yama, my party kicks who never fail to fascinate me with their ability to always follow my ridiculous dance moves and my known obsession of not stopping, i know yall can't too. :) Dayu and Zuin, i can and will never want to find a substitute for the both of you i swear, we're worlds apart, each to its own character but i'll somehow always always go home with such a warm feeling inside my heart every time we meet, because you're just special like that. oh and to hana, even if you had to wait for four trains, i know u can't be mad at me for more than 5 minutes. i love you! :))
and yes, bangkok baby. i will see y'all in 5 days. in the meantime... kumar night on monday!